Wednesday, March 7, 2007

from something new...to something else..

Having graduated from my university some time ago, I had a sentiment but I didn't fully expect that life was meant to be difficult once you move out from your comfort zone (you know...asking money from your parents...yadda, yadda, yadda) into a world where Darwin is the famous scientist. I landed into a job that I have some skills on but was far from my major. To add more challenges, I handled foreigners who , by the way, made me like kimchi...you know who i mean? My first teaching experience was a mess! Besides the feeling of being underpaid, I couldn't accept the fact that they weren't taking a bath (hey, i'm not trying to generalize my statement ok). My next job(still the same task) made me feel more comfortable with handling money...I was so overwhelmed that I forgot to take my post-graduate plan seriuosly. I made a lot of improvements regarding teaching though. Whenever I teach, I have this uncontrollable need to feel better than my students and thus, the only way to do that is to study, study, study...the thing that I've never intended to master and teach. Before I knew it, I was thinking about better ways to improve and earn money. I guess, I can say I'm satisfied although not happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice